Our guarantee to you… If you are unhappy with the products you received, please send them back to us within 7 days including the original invoice. It is our way of assuring you that we guarantee you’ll enjoy our products, and if you do not, then we will do everything to make your business experience with Cozzette the most enjoyable. We are proud of the fact that…
“No Excuses Required”
- We cannot accept used makeup. If you have physically touched an eyeshadow we will not refund contaminated items.
- All return shipping charges become the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Due to COVID-19 we will destroy all makeup returns and we reserve the right to charge a 25% handling fee on damaged or used items. I.e. dropped brushes or opened cosmetics. All items leave our warhorse in perfect condition.
- Any damage to items caused by the shipping agent must be filled directly with the chosen shipping agent.
- Returns within our policy are not questioned.
- It is helpful to take a picture of damaged items for reference.
When sending us returns, we would appreciate it if you could provide a brief explanation for the reason of return. This helps us to better understand our customers needs and assists us in developing better products.
Return/ Exchange options.
- You may ask for a Cozzette exchange redeemable on exchanged items of equal or greater value.
- You may ask for a refund to the credit card used to make the purchase. This requires the original invoice.
Refunds for merchandise will be issued only for the amount of material returned. We are unable to accept returns from International or US retail partners. Returns must be returned to the retailer. You must contact the original purchase location for their policies and procedures.
All shipping charges become the sole responsibility of the customer. Include a copy of your receipt along with the package.
Send returns to:
1220 SW 33rd St
Cape Coral, Fl 33914
For questions concerning returns please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org